So after I posted the Pumpkin Spice Autumn Sandwich Cookies a friend “complained” that she didn’t have those cookie cutters. So, I thought I could do a quick little Autumn Giveaway. It’s not big, it’s not overly exciting as some others, but you can never have too many cookie cutters. Especially since you can use them for many other things.
The prize will be this set of 5 Autumn Cookie cutters with: a pumpkin, an apple, an acorn, a maple leave and another leave (I probably know the name but can’t remember right now).
How to enter? Simply leave a comment on this page and let me know what your favourite Autumn recipe is. Also, go over to Facebook and like Baking in Saskatoon and let me know here that you do. That will give you two entries.
Make sure to leave your email otherwise I will not be able to contact you, thus picking another winner.
– The giveaway will run from October 2nd, 2012, 8 a.m. Saskatchewan Time to October 9th, 2012, 8 a.m. Saskatchewan Time.
– Must be 18 years or older.
– The contest is open internationally and is not restricted to any country.
– You must leave ONE comment underneath this post, telling me what you favourite Autumn recipe is, baking or cooking.
– You have a second chance of winning if you “like” my Facebook page and leave a separate comment here that you do.
– The winner will be drawn at random by Random.org.
– The winner will be announced on Tuesday, October 9th, 2012 after 8 a.m. Saskatchewan time.
– The winner has 48 hours to contact me, if s/he fails to do so, another winner will be picked by Random.org.
– This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Baking in Saskatoon, not Facebook.
– Baking in Saskatoon is not responsible for lost email.
Disclaimer: The cookie cutter set was purchased by me and not provided. I was not paid for advertising this set.