I am so excited…
Spring and Easter cookies.
First of all, my Facebook page (have a look here) has over 50 Likes. *awww* I barely can contain my excitement. I know that compared to other pages it’s rather low. But considering I didn’t start this too long ago it’s big news for me and it also means I hit a personal landmark. A while back I was thinking I should do something for my 50th Like and well, here we are.
Royal Icing is something I need to work on.
So, I am very excited to announce the First Baking in Saskatoon Giveaway. There were several options I had in my mind and some of them were nice but not really useful for a giveaway. Especially since I am going to make this internationally. Yes, you read that right. If you are from the other side of the world you are eligible to win. (I find it a bit frustrating when you see nice giveaways online but you can’t enter because it’s only for US residents. That’s annoying when you are from Europe but plain frustrating when you are sitting the neighbouring country.)
Keep in mind, this is my first giveaway and I am, by no means, one of those big blogs that get nice big stuff from big companies.
This is an Easter Giveway and you can win these two lovely sets of Wilton Easter Cookie Cutters. The winner will receive two sets of 3 cutters each, e.g. you end up with six cookie cutters.
– The contest will run from Sunday, March 11th, 2012 until Sunday, March 18th, 2012.
– The contest is open internationally and is not restricted to any country
– You must leave ONE comment underneath this post, telling me what you favourite Easter treat is
– You have a second chance of winning if you “like” my Facebook page and leave a separate comment here that you do
– The winner will be drawn at random by Random.org
– The winner will be announced on Monday, March 19th, 2012 on this blog
– The winner has 48 hours to contact me, if s/he fails to do so, another winner will be picked by Random.org
– Baking in Saskatoon is not responsible for lost mail
Disclaimer: Both cookie cutter sets where purchased by me and not provided by Wilton. I was not paid by Wilton for advertising for them or any sort of thing.
Good luck to all and thanks for stopping by!